- A booking can only be confirmed upon receipt of a non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the total tariff. Except for black-out dates (listed below), the reservation will only be confirmed on receipt of 100% payment.
- Balance payment is due 10 days prior to the check-in date. We strictly do not accept booking payments at the property. Check-in will not be permitted without 100% payment of the tariff.
- In the case of failing to complete the balance payment 10 days prior to the check-in date, a 10% escalation will be levied on the balance amount.
- Failing to make the balance payment 10 days prior to the check-in date, will result in the booking being cancelled and the initial deposit being forfeited.
- If a guest wishes to make a booking 10 days or less prior to their desired check-in date, 100% payment is required to confirm the reservation.
- The anniversary offer is valid for a minimum 3-night stay between 20th-30th November and only when booked directly with us. 18% GST will be applicable on the tariff.
- 1st April - 30th September: Any cancellation within 15 days of a check-in date would result in the entire deposit being forfeited. Cancellations made before 15 days of the check-in date would result in the deposit being credited* for up to 3 months.
- 1st October - 20th December: Any cancellation within 30 days of a check-in date would result in the entire deposit being forfeited. Cancellations made before 30 days of the check-in date would result in the deposit being credited* for up to 3 months.
- 21st December- 31st January: Any cancellation within 90 days of a check-in date would result in the entire deposit being forfeited. Cancellations made before 90 days of the check-in date would result in the deposit being credited* for up to 3 months.
- 1st February - 31st March: Any cancellation within 30 days of a check-in date would result in the entire deposit being forfeited. Cancellations made before 30 days of the check-in date would result in the deposit being credited* for up to 3 months.
- Blackout dates: If a reservation falls on a blackout date (listed below) this will be a non-refundable booking.
- During a stay: If a guest desires to cancel or reduce the duration of their stay, refunds or credit will not be applicable.
|Ganesh Chaturthi||10th Sept 2021|
|Gandhi Jayanti||2nd Oct 2021|
|Dussehra||15th Oct 2021|
|Eid||20th Oct 2021|
|Diwali||4th-7th Nov 2021|
|Christmas||25th Dec 2021|
|New Years||31st Dec 2021 - 1st Jan 2022|
|Republic Day||26th Jan 2022|
|Valentine’s Day||14th Feb 2022|
|Mahashivratri||1st Mar 2022|
|Holi||17th-18th Mar 2022|
|Easter||17th April 2022|
*On Applicable Rates
No Show and Force Majeure
No Show and Force Majeure
- In the case of NO SHOW, the entire payment is forfeited.
- In case of a Force Majeure events the payment is credited up to 3 months.
Terms & Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you to Villa in Palms. To ensure an enjoyable stay with us, we request your attention to the Terms & Conditions for staying at the property.
- Occupancy & Check-in: Our villa is built to comfortably accommodate up to a maximum of 10 adults. To ensure a standard of quality in service and maintenance, we do not accept bookings for more than the maximum capacity. For legal reasons, it is mandatory that all guests share the GOI-approved ID during check-in.
- Minimum age: Any group checking in must include at least 2 guests that are a minimum of 18 years of age. Children below 12 years must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Noise and Pool Etiquette: Villa In Palms respects the right to peace and enjoyment. We request our guests to respect that any noise or loud music is restricted to 10 PM.
- Pets: Our villa has not been designed to accommodate pets. Hence, we politely do not allow pets on our property.
- Damage to Property: Any damages or loss of property during your stay is chargeable and will be deducted from the deposit before check-out.
- Wet clothes: We request guests to refrain from hanging towels and wet garments on the furniture as it may cause damage and will be charged accordingly. Our staff would be happy to arrange for a clothes rack or dry your garments in our in-house dryer.
- Accident or Injury: We are equipped with CCTVs on the periphery of our property and 24 hours on-site security. Villa In Palms or V Escapes or VRSM Enterprises LLP management will not be held responsible for any injury or ill-health resulting from the use of any of the property’s facilities or for accidents occurring within the premises. Guests are not allowed to access the roof or dive in the pool.
- Smoking Rules: For your convenience, the villa has designated outdoor smoking areas. For your safety please use them if required. Violations will levy a fine of INR 10,000.
- Government Rules and Regulations: Guests are requested to observe the Government Rules and Regulations in force with respect to alcohol, prohibited drugs, and firearms. The guests are not permitted to use Villa In Palms for ANY illegal or immoral purposes.
- Parking: Guests may park in the allocated parking within Villa In Palms. Parking is entirely at the owner's risk. Villa in Palms disclaims all responsibilities of any theft or damage to the vehicle. We do not bear any responsibility for possessions/luggage belonging to patrons left unattended in the cars or on our property.
- Security: For your security and privacy, only registered guests and the staff members of Villa In Palms are permitted on the grounds of the property. If guests are expecting visitors we request prior intimation with the Villa Manager or the Villa Host. Guests of the villa residents must register their names with security along with a valid photo ID.
We assure safety, security, and world-class hospitality at Villa In Palms to meet the highest standards of our service ethos.
However, in gross disobedience of norms, Villa In Palms holds the right to ask its occupants to exit the premises with no liability.